Friday, February 1, 2013

Freebielicious' Freebies on the First {Black History Month FREEBIE!}


I'm linking up to Freebielicious' Freebies on the First again. Since February is Black History Month, I am offering my multiple purpose word cards. These can be used for things like Memory, ABC order, Read/Write the Room, pocket charts, writer's workshop, etc. There are 10 word cards with color pictures, a Write the Room printable, and an ABC order printable included in this freebie file. If you download this file, I just ask that you at least follow my blog. Click the first picture to download it on Google Drive!



This is part of my Black History Literacy & Social Studies Unit, which can be found in my TpT and TN stores for $7.00. It's 63 pages and full of activities and graphic organizers. Click the cover to find it in my TpT store and the TN icon to find it on Teacher's Notebook.



1 comments:

Annie Moffatt said...

Very cute Cindy! The graphics are adorable!! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment