Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Binder Organization

I'm still not done with reorganizing all of my files, but I have about 1/3 of it done! I have been super busy packing up my room. I have been leaving work after 6 pm every night, my feet are throbbing, and I'm exhausted. Tomorrow is the last day of school (half day), but it's bittersweet because I'm saying goodbye to all of my students for the last time. Here are some photos of one of my binders:

I recycled my file folders by cutting them, punching holes in them, and using them as dividers. This way, I can see the tabs past the plastic sheet protectors (unlike most dividers)!

This is all of the stuff that I took home from my classroom. I think I'm a basket hoarder!

Hope you all have a great night!

Cindy

 

7 comments:

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

Love these binders!!!
Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
PS If you haven't already joined my giveaway I would love to have you join!

Lisa R. said...

Your binders are EXACTLY what I want to do to organize this summer. Thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Wolfelicious said...

Hi!! I am your newest follower!! I would love to have you stop by my blog when you get a chance.

April
Wolfelicious

Jennifer K. said...

My next organization project will be binders - thanks for the divider tip! I think I see my caddies in that pile, and my library book holders! So bummed they didn't have purple to complete my set! I'm your newest follower :) Come by and visit sometime!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

Cindy Del Valle said...

I've been reading your posts on organizing! You're keeping me motivated. I got the purple one from our teacher supply store. It's called ACE Educational. They have a website too.

Krogers Kindergarten said...

I love organizing all my files in binders..it's keeps me sane. My big project this summer is organizing WITHIN the binders...I like your file folder dividers idea...and the binder covers are PRECIOUS!

Danielle

Cindy Del Valle said...

Thanks Danielle! I appreciate your input. I've thought of using smaller binders for each theme, but I didn't want 100 different binders. They are a totally great idea though and I wish you luck with your organization!

Post a Comment