Monday, July 23, 2012

Newbie Blogger Hop



Janis from Grade Three is the Place for Me was sweet to start a linky for new bloggers. I waited to join until my new blog design was ready. I'm super excited now that it is!!

  1. What state are you in? New York
  2. What is your current teaching position? I am currently looking for a teaching job.
  3. What is your teaching experience? This will be my 8th year teaching. I taught first grade for three years and K-2 reading for four years.
  4. When did you start blogging? I started my own blog on November 2, 2011, but I only made two posts that month with no followers. I started again in February of 2012 and have been blogging pretty regularly since then.
  5. Here are my blogging tips: Try to leave as many comments on other blogs as you can. Hopefully they will come check out your blog in return. Also, make sure you leave a link to your blog in your comment. Here is how to do it without typing it in each time: <a href=http://primaryreadingparty.blogspot.com>Primary Reading Party</a>. Obviously you would change the link and blog name to your own! Save it as a blog post draft, so you can always go copy & paste it into comments.

If you're a newbie blogger, link up below!And if you're not, you have a great opportunity to find some new and fresh ideas from upcoming bloggers.







6 comments:

Lori Rosenberg said...

So nice to meet you, LOL!

ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Lisa R. said...

Great advice!! I definitely agree about leaving comments. I try to do that as much as I can. :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Anonymous said...

I found you on the blog hop. I'm your newest follower. If you get a chance visit my blog "Calling Plays in 2nd Grade".

A Lynne said...

Hi Cindy...I am now a follower and I have nominated you for an award. Please "hop" over to my blog to pick it up.
Amy
www.adventuresinteaching.net

Holly said...

Just found your BLOG on the "hop!" I'm your newest fan! I'm a newbie too....and just posted a "cool tool" idea last night on my BLOG that I think you will love! Check it out if you have time! Blessings!

Tammy said...

I was born in New York. Upstate that is. I visit my family every 5 years or so. I moved from there to Colorado when I was 9. Glad I found you in the Newbie Blog Hop and Good Luck on your job search. I hope you find what you are looking for. Stop on over to my small blog in my little state of Kansas. Blessings!

Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

Post a Comment