Janis from Grade Three is the Place for Me was sweet to start a linky for new bloggers. I waited to join until my new blog design was ready. I'm super excited now that it is!!
- What state are you in? New York
- What is your current teaching position? I am currently looking for a teaching job.
- What is your teaching experience? This will be my 8th year teaching. I taught first grade for three years and K-2 reading for four years.
- When did you start blogging? I started my own blog on November 2, 2011, but I only made two posts that month with no followers. I started again in February of 2012 and have been blogging pretty regularly since then.
- Here are my blogging tips: Try to leave as many comments on other blogs as you can. Hopefully they will come check out your blog in return. Also, make sure you leave a link to your blog in your comment. Here is how to do it without typing it in each time: <a href=http://primaryreadingparty.blogspot.com>Primary Reading Party</a>. Obviously you would change the link and blog name to your own! Save it as a blog post draft, so you can always go copy & paste it into comments.
If you're a newbie blogger, link up below!And if you're not, you have a great opportunity to find some new and fresh ideas from upcoming bloggers.