Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer School Stuff

Today was day 3 of summer school! I am working as a personal aide in my sister's summer school classroom. This school is for children with special needs. I'm not special ed. certified, but my sister is. It's a good experience to learn more about how to handle children with behavior problems, however,  most of these children are not mainstreamed. I have been helping her plan activities to complete in class. Last week we made these:



These are adapted from Teri at A Cupcake for the Teacher. You can get them here! The printable came from Hadar at Miss Kindergarten.You can get that here!

Here are some other things that I've created for my sister's classroom:

These came from Mama Jenn. She has everything available to print on her website!!!

Finally, I created this sign so people know where the class is. This was a requirement from administration.When I heard there was a contest, I told my sister that I would create it, lol.


Now it's time to take a look at a wonderful giveaway!!!

Lori from Teaching With Love and Laughter is giving away a Hear All Assessment Recorder from Learning Resources. Click her blog button to check it out!

Until next time,
Cindy

1 comments:

travel teach and love said...

Hi Cindy,
I have a little award for you! Come on over.
- Amanda
Inspired in Second

Post a Comment