Friday, August 24, 2012

Freebie Friday!!

 
I've been enjoying the great freebies I have downloaded from Freebie Friday so much that I had to get in on the action!! And I also {gasp!} posted twice today because of this!! Oh well, I couldn't resist!! :)

My freebie is a making words activity using the letters in "pencils". It's perfect for grades 1-3. Just click the picture to download it from TpT. Hope you enjoy!


Be sure to check out {Blog Hoppin}'s linky so you can check out Freebie Friday too!!!

6 comments:

Erica Bohrer said...

Thanks for linking up! My cousin goes to college in Buffalo. I love that you have roof rakes for the snow there!

Jessica Ehlinger said...

I love your word building, I do a lot of those activities too and posted one for my freebie Friday!

The Curious Catfish

Mrs. Wathen said...

Thanks for the freebie! I am glad I found your blog:)

Tammy
The Resourceful Apple

Christy said...

Thanks for the freebie! I plan to use it next week!! I'm your newest follower.
Christy :)
Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

Anonymous said...

Don know if I am too late for the columbus giveaway. I did the follow your blog on twitter my email is nparriott@uhs.laca.org

Anonymous said...

oops Don't

Post a Comment